I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Week 32 of Pregnancy

I wonder if I will be writing Week 32 Post-Pregnancy and feeling like I look amazing! :) I am sure it will take a long time to get this belly back in shape, but I will work hard one way or another.

Still feeling good at this point.

I am getting in about 6 work outs a week, but mainly I am doing 4 walks at an incline for 45 mins. Usually around 3.5-4.0 speed and 6.0-11.0 incline.

I do two P90X work outs but no push-ups or pull-ups so they are weak.

I am starting to get really winded walking up the stairs.

I kind of look forward to a run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment