I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 34

I am now at 175 pounds. I am up 29 pounds! Awesome. I was actually about 181 when I went in with Reese and Chase, so I have 6 weeks left and 6 pounds left. I am thinking it will be close.

My body is getting sore... from my lower back to my tight belly, but I am continuing to walk and do some weights. It seems to help some.

The 6 weeks I am supposed to take off after the baby is going to be tough. Maybe I can continue some very light exercises if the birth isn't too tough on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment