I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Supreme 90 - Days 1-14

I got Supreme 90 from a guy from work. We are kind of bored with P90X, though I think it's a great workout (If you see the last post, we were starting it, but it just didn't pan out). Ryan and I decided to give this one a try. The workouts are supposed to be shorter, so I am hoping it is decent. We will see.

Here is the times of each DVD:
Chest & Back – Warm Up: 4:19, Workout: 22:14, Cool Down: 5:57
Ultimate Ball – Warm Up: 4:19, Workout: 30:33, Cool Down: 5:57
Tabata Inferno – Workout: 37:45, Cool Down – 5:57
Shoulders & Arms – Warm Up: 4:19, Workout: 32:49, Cool Down: 5:57
Cardio Challenge – Warm Up: 4:19, Workout: 31:06, Cool Down: 5:57
Legs – Warm Up: 4:19, Workout: 22:51, Cool Down: 5:57
Total Body – Warm Up: 4:19, Workout: 23:17, Cool Down: 5:57
Core Dynamics – Warm Up: 4:19, Workout: 18:06, Cool Down: 5:57
Back & Bi’s – Warm Up: 4:19, Workout: 46:22, Cool Down: 5:57
Chest, Shoulders & Tri’s – Warm Up: 4:19, Workout: 34:51, Cool Down: 5:57
Supreme Rock Hard Abs (Bonus DVD) – Workout: 6:22

Week 1 :

Sunday, March 6th - Day 1: Chest and Back
- The video was shorter than I thought it would be. It had some good moves though. About 30 minutes total with the warm-up. I ran for 30 minutes also.

Monday - Day 2: Ultimate Ball
-Again, the video was short. The main workout was like 25 minutes, but it was good. All core stuff. Mostly planks. Not bad. I also had my 30 minute personal training.

Tuesday - Day 3: Rest Day
-Walked/Ran for 45 minutes.

Wednesday - Day 4: Tabata Inferno
-This was kind of great. It was circuits and quick and kept changing. I liked it a lot. I got pretty sweaty. It seemed to mix cardio with strength.

Thurs- We got off track, so we missed this day. I ran 4 miles.

Friday - Missed again, did the 40 minute Boot camp class at work. Am feeling quite sore from days 1-4 of S90.

Saturday - Day 5: Shoulders and Arms / Day 6: Ultimate Cardio
-I was determined not to fall behind, so we got both of these in. Ultimate Cardio was great. 30 seconds of an activity, 30 seconds rest. I liked it. Shoulders and arms were good too. I am liking this a lot.

Sunday - Day 7: Legs / Day 8: Chest and Back
-Legs were great. It was tough but quick. 2nd time through chest and back. It's hard, but there are some moves in there that are different and I really feel. I am sore.

I started at 140.5 pounds and am the same a week later. I have been eating well, approx 1800 calories per day. I am thinking I am putting on more muscle since I was focusing a lot more on cardio before.

Monday - Day 9: Ultimate Ball
- Completed this and 2.5 miles. Second time through and I had forgotten a bunch of it. I was quite sweaty for just doing core work.

(skipped the rest day with Ryan being out of town) Day 10: Rest Day

Tuesday - Day 11: Tabata Inferno
-For some reason, I love this one. It goes quick and you really sweat. I swear it's the fastest 37 minute workout with some jumping that I have ever done!

Wednesday - Day 12: Shoulders and Arms
-I was sweating through this. Love that they all start with abs. I need that. I also ran 5 miles this morning in 45 minutes. Trying to get 20 miles in this week. I am nuts, I know.

Thursday - Day 13: Ultimate Cardio
-It's hard to explain these workouts. I mean, they aren't horrible, but they are good and you get a good sweat. I like this one.

Friday - Ran 3.5 miles in the morning and 4 later. Total 7.5 miles ran.

Saturday - Day 14: Legs
-Ran 2 miles and did legs. This one is short again but it moves quick and you get sweaty. I was less sore going through it this time. (2 weeks done! Amazing!)

So far: I think my abs are getting stronger. I think I am going to try and do regular push-ups and use 15 pound weights where I can moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment