I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

budy bugg

Back in January, I joined Ryan with a body bugg. He has had one for about a year, and really likes it. Mainly, it’s good to see where you are at the day and also to find out what amount of calories you usually burn. Now, it was good when he had it alone, but now that I have it and my brother, it make is a bit more interesting. You can see who is sitting the most and who is getting the most steps and activity in.

Being guys, it’s obvious that they burn more calories than women, BUT being a mom makes the playing field a little more even. I don’t burn nearly as many calories, but I come close on the days that I am home. Chasing after 6 kids makes things more even. I rarely get to sit down. It’s interesting to see how active we really are.

My biggest complaint is that even though they have made these smaller since they have come out, they are still large and bulky and really obvious. I kind of wish it could be hidden better. Come summer, it’s coming off and taking a break so I can embrace some short sleeved shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment