I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just Try

 
Top Favorite Shake Flavors from our group
1. Chocolate peanut butter cup
2. Dreamsicle
3. Pistachio
4. Chocolate
5. Light Cranberry Juice, water and mix.
6. Strawberry & pineapple  with skim milk
7. Strawberry, blueberry, with skim milk
8. Butterfinger
9. Frozen Cherries or Strawberries with 1T Cream Cheese and almond milk.
 
After 1 week, everyone is feeling satisfied after drinking the shakes for 3+ hours.
 
Jacquie:  Day 8 - I've lost 1 pound and my pants feel a tiny bit less snug. I love the variety of recipe options! I haven't tried replacing two meals in a day, but may try on lighter workout days.
Goal for the next 10 days-  It would be tough, but I could give up ice cream for 10 days (maybe)
 
Stephanie:  Week #6, Net loss today is 0. I am satisfied with the meal and enjoy the taste.
Goal for the next 10 days- No soda
 
Sabrina: Day 1 :) Starting over. In 30 days, I probably dropped 3 lbs. I need to make some other changes to see more....  I feel good about my shake as my meal but I am craving carbs for my next meal.
Goal for the next 10 days- I am going to give up pop...starting NOW.  uh oh..... well, maybe I'll start tomorrow... hehe
 
Kristine: Day 7. No changed yet.
Satisfied with your shake as your meal? Yes. Nothing usually sounds good to eat so this a super easy option!!
Goal for the next 10 days: I don't really have anything. I just eat these and dinner. No sweets ever.  I would say wine.. but not sure I could go 10 days:)
 
Jenny: Day 52. My pants feel looser and I have lost about 8 pounds.
I really do enjoy the shakes. I switch between fruit based and peanut butter based depending on my mood.
Goal for the next 10 days: Only one cheat day.
 
Supreme 90 Day 8- Complete! Sore but loving it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment