I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kristine

Another friend joining the challenge!
 
I am a 32 year old stay at home Mom of two girls ages 5 1/2 and 4. 
 

1) What do you think of the taste of the shake - honestly.--- I just had my first one today and it was the strawberry cheesecake recipe and it was AMAZING! Tasted exactly like a piece of cheesecake.  I am excited to try other recipes:)

2) What date did you start the shake? What day are you on? Started 9/5 DAY ONE!!!!!

3) What is your goal for the first 30 days? My goal is to have more energy and maybe lose 3 pounds.

4) What is your goal for 60 days? More energy, tone and lose 4 pounds total.

5) What is your goal for 90 days?  More energy, tone and lose 5 pounds total.

6) You know that diet alone does not make you lose weight. What type of exercise are you willing to try? 2 days a week... 5 days? I plan to walk 3 miles 3 times a week and 1.7 miles 2 times a week.

7) Are you full on the shake? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment