I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

One Week Challenge.

Alright. Here we go. The challenge starts on Monday, 10/1. We are going to stick to 2 shakes a day. You can have a morning and afternoon snack if you want but it has to be fruit, veggies, or nuts.

It's just 7 days. If you leave for work, then just make your drink in a shaker cup or just make it the night before and freeze. Prepare the night before if you think you will lose track of time in the morning.

Who is doing this challenge?
JFS
SC
HK
LJ
AB
CS
KH
JS

I will post our progress throughout the week!

Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment