I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Jason

Jason is a friend from the gym I previously went to. In fact, he was my trainer. I thought I would tell him about the shakes and little did I know, he was already enjoying them himself. He was nice enough to answer some questions for me to share.

1)   What do you think of the taste of the shake - honestly.
A: I love it!!  It is nutritious and easy to take with me in the morning.  I also like the flavor and different packets they give you with flavors.
2)   What date did you start the shake? What day are you on?
A: 3/1/12.  I am done with 90 day plan now just maintaining
3)   What iwasyour goal for the first 30 days?
A: 5-10 lbs
4)   What was your goal for 60 days?
A: 10-15 lbs
5)   What was your goal for 90 days?
A: 20 total lbs
6)   You know that diet alone does not make you lose weight. What type of exercise are you willing to try? 2 days a week... 5 days?
A: I would workout 5-6 times a week.  I would teach class and do my own routine as well.  Did lots of spin, kickboxing, and cross fit workout routines.
7)   Are you full on the shake?
A: Yes.  Very satisfied and don’t eat till lunch time.  Use it after workout as well.
8)   You already completed one 90 day challenge. What kit did you use and What were your results? What did you find to be the hardest part?
A: I used the one that cost 99.00.  I believe it was called fit package.  It came with 2 packages.  I have now switched to maintain package that is 49.00.  It is great product.  Trimmed down and feel great. Hardest part was making sure to have shake in beginning everyday.  I would be in such a rush but, I used ziplock bags and had them on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment