I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Questions of Monday

Sabrina
1) What day are you on? I'm think I'm on day 11. How many times per day are you drinking the shake? I'm drinking it once a day. I drank it twice a day once.
2) Are you still enjoying your shake? I'm definitely enjoying it, I look forward to it in the morning. What is your favorite so far? I have the chocolate one every day - shake mix, a little bit of cocoa, skim milk, and ice.  Yumm!  I did put strawberries in it once too, that was good.  I am a creature of habit so I feel like it's working for me so why change!  Plus, I'm afraid I'll make one I don't really like and then waste it!
3) Have you experienced any weight loss - if that is part of your goals? It's funny - I was starting to get mad because I didn't see ANY weight loss for the first week.  Then in the past few days, I've gone down 3-4 lbs. Not sure what that's about but I'll take it!
4) Do you find yourself eating healthier because of the shake? Not yet. I need to figure out the snacking thing. Right now, I am just waiting until lunch to eat again and by that time I'm practically starving and HANGRY! (Hungry+Angry). 
5) Do you feel like you are depriving yourself? Yes and no. I'm happy with it but need to get a balance throughout the day.
6) What are your goals for the week? Keep up with the shake for breakfast, run 2-3 days a week and get some snacks in this house!
 
Jenny
1) What day are you on? I'm on day 22. How many times per day are you drinking the shake? Once, but I have had it twice a couple days... because I really enjoy it.
2) Are you still enjoying your shake? I am! I look forward to it. What is your favorite so far? I love the fruit mix in the morning with a variety of berries and water but I also have tried almond milk which was good and made the Butterfinger shake. Yum!
3) Have you experienced any weight loss - if that is part of your goals? I have lost about 4 pounds.
4) Do you find yourself eating healthier because of the shake? I do. I am sticking with fruit and nut snacks, chicken salads for lunch and a decent dinner. I do still enjoy my ice cream, but just a very little amount. 
5) Do you feel like you are depriving yourself? I don't. I miss having eggs for breakfast so I have had them for dinner sometimes!
6) What are your goals for the week? I want to get in 5 workouts! (1 down!)

No comments:

Post a Comment