I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Recipe Reviews

Recipes we have tried so far.

Skim Milk, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, some ice - AMAZING!

Fat free milk, strawberry pack. Very yummy.

PBNJ, not my favorite, but it was OK.

Almond milk and banana, the bomb!

Fuzzy navel Review #1- tastes just like it suggests, but without liquor. Boo. I liked it very much.
Review #2 - Yum! It felt like I was drinking a combination of a cupcake and a fruity drink with an umbrella in it

Peach Dream = okay. It is super vanilla-y. I can almost not taste the peach at all. It is still easy to drink, and my kids loved it

Skim Milk, teaspoon cocoa, teaspoon peanut butter - Like a reese's treat. So darn good!



No comments:

Post a Comment