I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jodi - The Start


At all costs I avoid confrontation.  I support, “Live and let live.”  I like to meet new people and have been known to ask too many questions!  I like getting different perspectives from others, I feel it helps me better understand people.
1) What do you think of the taste of the shake - honestly.  I like it.  I am just beginning so I am only 2 shakes in, but already I prefer a milk base as opposed to water. 
2) What date did you start the shake?  What day are you on? Monday, August 6th.  Day 1!
3) What is your goal for the first 30 days?  Start working out at least 3/4 times a week 
4) What is your goal for 60 days?  Learn more about food nutrition and how to balance my meals.
5) What is your goal for 90 days?  Lose the remaining 10lbs that I have not been able to shake.  (See what I did there.)  
6) You know that diet alone does not make you lose weight.  What type of exercise are you willing to try? 2 days a week... 5 days?  I will be starting Supreme 90 and doing it as often as my mind is willing and my body able.  I currently walk my dog about an hour a day and will continue that time, with and increase in speed.
7) Are you full on the shake?  I am.  I have one between 8 - 9 and another for lunch around noon.  At appx 3:00 I had a taste for something...  A piece of turkey bacon satisfied my craving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment