I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Why Oh Why?



I keep thinking about trying to explain why I have gotten involved with these shakes and why I want to tell others.

1) I know in this world being 100% healthy all the time is impossible, so finding something to eat that is good for you and healthy is something I can't pass up. Food... eating... it's enjoyable and makes me happy. If something healthy can be exciting to eat. I am in.

2) Drinking the shakes and sharing with others makes me happy and motivated.

3) It's important to have protein in the morning and as a key part of meals. This does the trick.

4) As a Mom, getting yourself something to eat and out the door is not an easy task. Making food for many and focusing on yourself doesn't come easy. I whip up a shake in 3 minutes and can be out the door. It's filling and I am satisfied and happy. Hungry = crabby.

5) The shake can and has provided a sense of motivation to make healthier choices and is helping me drop the ten pounds that are the hardest to shake.

Keep on Keeping on.

If you want to try a sample, please email me at jdfoley28@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment