I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kristy

1) What do you think of the taste of the shake - honestly. I truly love the taste of these shakes.  With so many flavor options I can make a shake for whatever mood I'm in or have taste for.  
2) What date did you start the shake? April 28th What day are you on? Starting my 2nd 90 day challenge and I am on day 15
3) What is your goal for the first 30 days? To workout at least 6 days a week and start eating healthier
4) What is your goal for 60 days? Continue with the program and continue to on changing my lifestyle
5) What is your goal for 90 days?To lose as much weight as I could before my wedding and win the biggest loser at school ( I lost 38 lbs and won the biggest loser with a total weight loss of 14%)
6) You know that diet alone does not make you lose weight. What type of exercise are you willing to try? I have honestly always enjoyed some kind of workout.  For my 2nd 90 day challenge my goal is to work out 6 days a week.  2 days a week... 5 days?
7) Are you full on the shake? The first week I wasn't but after I got in a good 7 days the shakes filled me up.  At times I do have to eat a healthy snack high in protein or fiber.
8) You already completed one 90 day challenge. What kit did you use and What were your results? I started with the shape kit but quickly moved up to the transformation kit because of having three people sign up under me and finally made it to the fit kit.  At the end of my first 90 day challenge I was down 38 lbs and 15 days into my 2nd 90 day challenge I am down 7 lbs.  What did you find to be the hardest part? The first week when my stomach wasn't used to less food and the lack of solid foods (this is easily solved by adding granola or graham cracker to your shake or having a granola bar with your shake)

No comments:

Post a Comment