I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Keeping it Real Over the Weekend.

Weekend are supposed to be a blast!


Plan Ahead - I think this is mainly do-able. I like the thought of having two shakes a day if you know you are going to have a big dinner.
Don't Skip Breakfast -
Make a new shake and make it more fun. I am going to try the Butterfinger shake this weekend and got some Almond milk to try.
Keep a Food Diary
Treat Yourself - Just a Little :
Maybe some ice cream?
Eat More Fruits and Vegetables
Be Careful With Menus
Be Careful at the Mall
Get Physical Activity :
Sabrina, Saturday run is in our future.

A few of us picked some weekend goals. Let's see if they help.
Jodi-I will be doing home repair and improvement projects.  My goal is to eat right and eat when I am hungry.  When you're in the middle of a project it's sometimes easier to grab fast food or snacks.  Not good choices and definitely not helping you keep your energy up!
Sabrina - My goal for the weekend will be to have no snacks after 8 pm. :)
Jenny - If I am having a drink or maybe two, no pigging out at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment