I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Stephanie - The Start

I am a 35 year old working Mom with 2 awesome kids. My greatest joy in life is family and hanging with my amazing friends! I love to run and am training for my fourth marathon. I love the beach, wine, and tasty food. I am also a pretty great cook!

1) What do you think of the taste of the shake - honestly.- I think it’s a healthy and tasty meal alternative
2) What date did you start the shake? What day are you on?- Started Monday July 30th
3) What is your goal for the first 30 days?- I’d like to lose atleast ½-1 lb a week or atleast feel more toned/less flabby
4) What is your goal for 60 days? Lose 5 lbs. Fit into my pre- 2nd pregnancy jeans
5) What is your goal for 90 days? Lose 10 lbs. Smaller tummy.
6) You know that diet alone does not make you lose weight. What type of exercise are you willing to try? 2 days a week... 5 days?- increase running/weights to atleast 3 times a week
7) Are you full on the shake? yes

No comments:

Post a Comment