I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sabrina - The Start

1) What do you think of the taste of the shake - honestly. I like the shake a lot. I usually have it with cocoa powder and it is delicious. I have tried it with strawberries too, and that was good. 
2) What date did you start the shake? What day are you on? I started the shake on Thursday, August 2nd. I am on day 5.
3) What is your goal for the first 30 days? I honestly don't know what a realistic goal is right now. I am giving the shakes a shot, am hoping to go 30 days with having them for breakfast, and see what happens. I feel like I can set a goal once I get through 30 days.
4) What is your goal for 60 days? See above
5) What is your goal for 90 days? I would be very happy to lose 10-12 lbs in the long run!
6) You know that diet alone does not make you lose weight. What type of exercise are you willing to try? 2 days a week... 5 days? Right now I am running 2-3 days a week. I inconsistently will spend 30 minutes on the elliptical 1-2 days a week too.  I tend to give up if I don't see any results after a few weeks. I am hoping that the shake will help me at least drop 4 lbs so I can feel like what I"m doing is making a difference.
7) Are you full on the shake? My experience so far has been that the shake can keep me feeling satisfied for about 2 1/2 hours.  I think I may feel differently and might feel ok for a longer period of time once I go back to work and am busy outside of the house.  It is an adjustment to go from eating a breakfast and drinking a McDonalds large Coke to the shake so I expected a transition period.  So far so good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment