I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Jenny (The Blogger) - Me - The Start


Jenny is a part time working Mom of 3 kids (2, 4, 5 1/2), working in the family business focusing on helping athletes play sports in college. I love to exercise, hang with family and friends, and watch some good tv. I just wants to help make people more healthy while enjoying food!!
1) What do you think of the taste of the shake - honestly.- I was very hesitant to try the shake. I have tried a bunch of shakes and they were gross. I got a sample sent to me. Delicious!
2) What date did you start the shake? What day are you on?- Started Monday July 23rd, Day 15.
3) What is your goal for the first 30 days?- I'd like to lose 4 pounds. A pound a week.
4) What is your goal for 60 days? Hoping my belly feels less flabby and clothes feel more comfortable. I would like to be down another 3 pounds (7 total). Sabrina and I are also training for a 10k mid September. My goal is that we run the entire thing... even if we go really slow.
5) What is your goal for 90 days? I'd like to be at 138 (Which would be a total 11 pound loss in 90 days). That is what my license says and that is what I was at before getting pregnant with Reese.
6) You know that diet alone does not make you lose weight. What type of exercise are you willing to try? 2 days a week... 5 days?- 3 Long runs a week. And I would like to try 3 days of the Supreme 90 videos (total body-weights). - I love Supreme 90, but that will be for another post.
7) Are you full on the shake? I am hungry about 3.5 hours after the shake so I have a piece of fruit which holds me off until lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment