I am an ordinary Mom, Daughter, Sister, Wife, and Friend. I enjoy exercising and doing all I can to feel good every day. My goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through the support and encouragement of others. I hope to motivate by taking some time to focus on ourselves and the things that keep us healthy and happy.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Making Progress.

STEPHANIE
1. What day are you on in your challenge?I started over due to vacation. I’m on day five. 
2. Are you still feeling satisfied with your shake? Yes.  I LOVE them! 
3. What do you like most about having the shakes? They are delicious, filling, and healthy.
4. Have you made any progress?  I lost two out of the four lbs that I gained while on vacation.  (yikes!).  After I lose vacation weight, I’d like to lose another 5 lbs. 
5. Do you feel any differently?  Before vacation, I felt like my stomach was smaller. BUT, I have a LONG way to go.
 
JODI

1. What day are you on in your challenge? Day 16
2. Are you still feeling satisfied with your shake? Yes, very much3. What do you like most about having the shakes?  Taste.  I have created some great concoctions. 
4. Have you made any progress? A little, 4 lbs.  My own fault!  5. Do you feel any differently?  Yes.  I definitely have a decreased appetite and increased energy. 
 
JENNY

1. What day are you on in your challenge? Day 332. Are you still feeling satisfied with your shake? Yes! Actually I am surprisingly less hungry throughout the day. It's nice! And, I honestly can say I am less tired in the evening and have been drinking just a little caffeine.3. What do you like most about having the shakes?  I keep making new ones and I really enjoy the taste.
4. Have you made any progress? 5 pounds. Half way there and 57 days left. Plus my pants are all fitting better.
5. Do you feel any differently?  I feel great!


No comments:

Post a Comment